By Damian Dawber
Over 70 code examples to create vector snap shots and knowledge visualizations!
- Create extraordinary vector pictures and information visualizations on your browser
- Add animation and interactivity in your net applications
- Work with local SVGs to create advanced vector graphics
- Develop cross-browser vector snap shots solutions
Raphaël is a phenomenal library that makes drawing vector snap shots within the browser undemanding. It boasts a number of tools that facilitate drawing and animating pictures, permitting builders to create versatile, interactive net purposes and information visualizations.
Learning Raphaël JS Vector snap shots takes you from being a whole vector images beginner to an finished vector pix developer. choked with illustrations and code demos, this ebook covers a wide range of suggestions and takes you thru them via instance. The Raphaël library is roofed intimately and within the context of its real-world applicability.
This booklet appears to be like on the strong vector photos drawing library, Raphaël, and the way you could put it to use to attract vector photos and create interactive internet functions with ease.
You will find out how to draw advanced vector pics and the way to remodel, animate, and engage with them. we are going to additionally examine operating with present vector pics so as to add an additional layer of complexity to our functions, and wind up via making a sequence of information visualization demos. that will the way to create attractive, interactive pics and knowledge visualizations, then this is often the publication for you.
Learning Raphaël JS Vector photos is packed jam-packed with illustrations and has over 70 demos to actually hammer domestic the ideas covered.
What you are going to study from this book
- Learn tips on how to paintings with latest SVGs to create advanced vectors
- Get to grips with find out how to create advanced vector drawings utilizing paths
- Add person interactivity for your applications
- Learn easy methods to practice adjustments to vector graphics
- Create wonderful animations to deliver your vector drawings to life
Who this booklet is written for
- Describes the tooling and neighborhood aid for TypeScript improvement
- Discusses how TypeScript should be integrated in ASP.NET, home windows eight, and node.js software improvement tasks.
By Adam Bretz
This e-book explores the suggest stack intimately. we are going to start via overlaying Node.js, because it will lay the basis for all of our server-side paintings. you are going to easy methods to get Node operating in your neighborhood computing device in addition to obtain modules utilizing npm. the main points of the Node.js programming version can also be covered.
From there, we are going to movement directly to MongoDB, the place you are going to find out how to engage with Mongo from a Node software. additionally, you will the best way to create, retrieve, replace, and delete information from a Mongo store.
After you've gotten an outstanding grab on Node and Mongo, the publication will movement directly to the explicit internet server. we will conceal the fundamentals of exhibit functions through subject matters like routes and middleware. development on past chapters, we'll conceal the mixing of Node, Mongo, and Express.
Our insurance of the suggest stack will wrap up with numerous chapters on AngularJS. those chapters will conceal Angular basics like information binding, directives, controllers, routing, and prone. for you to discover competing applied sciences, a mild advent to Ember.js may also be provided.
By Alex MacCaw
* find out about gains similar to array comprehensions, destructuring assignments, and periods
* collect CoffeeScript records in static websites with the Cake construct process
* Use CommonJS modules to constitution and install CoffeeScript client-side functions
- Create web site templating approach for rendering dynamic data
- Dive into request and reaction items, middleware, and URL routing
- Simulate a construction atmosphere for trying out and development
- Focus on patience with rfile databases, relatively MongoDB
- Make your assets to be had to different courses with RESTful APIs
- Build safe apps with authentication, authorization, and HTTPS
- Integrate with social media, geolocation, and different third-party services
- Implement a plan for launching and conserving your app
- Learn serious debugging skills
This ebook covers exhibit 4.0.
By Addy Osmani
Start with the fundamentals of MVC, SPA, and determination, then get your fingers soiled development pattern applications—a easy Todo checklist app, a RESTful publication library app, and a modular app with spine and RequireJS. writer Addy Osmani, an engineer for Google’s Chrome staff, additionally demonstrates complex makes use of of the framework.
- Learn how Backbone.js brings MVC merits to the client-side
- Write code that may be simply learn, dependent, and extended
- Work with the Backbone.Marionette and Thorax extension frameworks
- Solve universal difficulties you’ll come across whilst utilizing Backbone.js
- Organize your code into modules with AMD and RequireJS
- Paginate facts to your Collections with the Backbone.Paginator plugin
- Bootstrap a brand new Backbone.js software with boilerplate code
- Use spine with jQuery cellular and get to the bottom of routing difficulties among the two
- Unit-test your spine apps with Jasmine, QUnit, and SinonJS
By Earle Castledine
- A sensible, hands-on consultant to utilizing jQuery
- Ready-to-use most sensible perform solutions
- Includes whole operating code
- Fully up to date for jQuery 1.6
By Tom Coleman, Sacha Greif
Research Meteor and construct quicker & less complicated net apps, as we train you the way to construct a real-time Meteor app from scratch.
By Dane Cameron
- Browsers have brought new standards-based APIs permitting internet purposes to (amongst different issues) shop information offline, retrieve information from the server dynamically, spawn history procedures and have interaction with the filesystem.
- The jQuery library has eased the soreness of interacting with record item version, and as a result writing functions that dynamically reply to consumer interaction.
- The HTML markup language has been overhauled and prolonged to supply extra semantic which means, and lots of extra parts and attributes.
- An creation to the HTML5 markup language, and the way it differs from HTML4 and XHTML.
- An advent to jQuery choice, traversal, manipulation and events.
- An in-depth examine the net garage and IndexedDB APIs for customer facet information storage.
- A consultant to imposing offline internet functions with the appliance Cache API.
- A advisor to using net employees in internet applications.
- An advent to AJAX, and the jQuery API assisting AJAX.
- An advent to Server despatched occasions and net Sockets.
By Ross Harmes
Each bankruptcy is choked with real–world examples of the way the layout styles are top used and specialist recommendation on writing greater code, in addition to what to monitor out for. alongside the way in which you’ll notice how one can create your personal libraries and APIs for much more effective coding.
- Work via a number of real–world examples
What you’ll learn
- How to make your code more straightforward to control in a crew surroundings, in addition to by yourself
- How to create your personal libraries and APIs
Who this ebook is for
Table of Contents
- Encapsulation and knowledge Hiding
- The Singleton development
- The manufacturing facility development
- The Bridge trend
- The Composite development
- The Facade development
- The Adapter trend
- The Decorator development
- The Flyweight development
- The Proxy development
- The Observer development
- The Command development
- The Chain of accountability development