What will I learn?
In this useful and fun-to-read ebook, you are going to research the basics of AngularJS, akin to scopes, modules and controllers. you will then circulate directly to extra subtle thoughts, together with utilizing directives, filters and expressions to construct an entire unmarried web page net application.
- Discover the ability of AngularJS's two-way info binding
- Using AngularJS and TDD
- Get to grips with modules, scopes, and controllers
- Enhance your HTML with directives
- Build a whole operating unmarried web page web publication software as you learn
- and masses more
By James Bucanek
Research iOS eight App improvement is either a fast educational and an invaluable reference. you will fast wake up to hurry with quick (Apple's robust new programming language), Cocoa contact, and the iOS eight SDK. it truly is an all-in-one getting began consultant to construction precious apps. you are going to research top practices that determine your code should be effective and practice good, incomes confident reports at the iTunes App shop, and using larger seek effects and extra profit.
The iOS eight SDK bargains robust new positive factors, and this publication is the quickest route to studying them--and the remainder of the iOS SDK --for programmers with a few event who're new to iPhone and iPad app improvement. Many books introduce the iOS SDK, yet few clarify tips on how to increase apps optimally and soundly. This e-book teaches either middle rapid language ideas and the way to take advantage of layout styles and common sense with the iOS SDK, in response to fast and the Cocoa contact framework.
Why spend months or years gaining knowledge of the simplest how one can layout and code iPhone and iPad apps whilst this booklet will assist you do issues the best means from the beginning?
- Get an sped up creation to the rapid programming language.
- Develop your first app utilizing Xcode's complex interface layout tools.
- Learn Xcode workflows as you stroll throughout the strategy of constructing genuine iOS apps.
- Dive into the finished initiatives or improve your apps from scratch with step by step code.
tips on how to create apps for any version of iPhone, the iPod contact, the iPad, or construct common apps that run on them all. After studying this e-book, you can be growing specialist caliber apps, able to add to the app shop, making you the status and the cash you search!
What you will learn
- Develop basic to reasonably complicated iOS apps.
- Add sound and iPod track playback, the digital camera, and pictures for your app.
- Connect your app to the realm via web providers, social networking, and cloud synchronization.
- Plug into the most recent cellular applied sciences: maps, GPS, accelerometer, gyroscope, and compass.
- Polish your apps with stylish animation and easy navigation.
- Explore new iOS eight beneficial properties, like Sprite package and extensions.
- Improve your app's caliber with middle layout styles and most sensible programming practices.
Who this publication is for
This booklet calls for no past iPhone or iOS app coding event, yet a few convenience with programming in C or C-like language (Objective-C, C++, C#, Java) is thought.
Table of Contents
- Got Tools?
- Boom! App
- Spin a Web
- Coming Events
- Table Manners
- Object Lesson
- Model Citizen
- Sweet, candy Music
- Got Views?
- Draw Me a Picture
- There and again Again
- Sharing Is Caring
- Game On!
- If You construct It...
- Apps with Attitude
- Where Are You?
- Remember Me?
- Doc, You intended Storag
- See speedy, See quick Run
- Frame Up
By Steve Suehring
observe tips on how to:
- Master options for construction cross-browser courses
- Speed up and simplify app improvement with jQuery
- Quickly retrieve info from a server utilizing AJAX requests
- Adapt your app for cellular units with jQuery cellular
By Billy Lamberta, Keith Peters
you are going to make the most of the superb animation and physics-based code initially created via writer Keith Peters in his highly winning Foundation ActionScript Animation in all your HTML5 purposes. very quickly in any respect, you will comprehend the strategies in the back of scripted animation and now have the facility to create all demeanour of intriguing animations and games.
By Alex MacCaw
- Use the Model-View-Controller (MVC) trend, and easy methods to deal with dependencies inside of your application
- Get an creation to templating and knowledge binding
- Learn approximately loading distant info, Ajax, and cross-domain requests
- Create realtime functions with WebSockets and Node.js
- Accept dropped documents and add information with growth indicators
- Use significant frameworks and libraries, together with jQuery, backbone, and Backbone
- Write assessments and use the console to debug your applications
- Get deployment top practices, corresponding to caching and minification
By Jon Duckett
This full-color e-book will enable you make your web pages extra interactive and your interfaces extra attention-grabbing and intuitive.
THIS e-book COVERS:
- Basic programming concepts - assuming no earlier knowledge of programming past a capability to create an online web page utilizing HTML & CSS
- How to recreate options you may have visible on different internet sites comparable to sliders, content material filters, shape validation, updating content material utilizing Ajax, and masses extra (these examples display writing your personal scripts from scratch and the way the idea you've gotten realized is placed into practice).
As with our first booklet (the best-selling HTML & CSS: layout and construct Websites), each one chapter:
- Breaks matters down into bite-sized chunks with a brand new subject on each one page
- Contains transparent descriptions of syntax, every one confirmed with inspiring code samples
- Uses diagrams and images to provide an explanation for advanced innovations in a visible way
if you are seeking to create extra enriching internet reviews, then this is often the publication for you.
By Earle Castledine
- A useful, hands-on consultant to utilizing jQuery
- Ready-to-use top perform solutions
- Includes entire operating code
- Fully up to date for jQuery 1.6
By Michael McMillan
This booklet covers:
- Arrays and lists: the commonest facts structures
- Stacks and queues: extra advanced list-like info structures
- Linked lists: how they conquer the shortcomings of arrays
- Dictionaries: storing information as key-value pairs
- Hashing: stable for fast insertion and retrieval
- Sets: beneficial for storing certain parts that seem in simple terms once
- Binary Trees: storing information in a hierarchical manner
- Graphs and graph algorithms: excellent for modeling networks
- Algorithms: together with those who assist you type or seek data
- Advanced algorithms: dynamic programming and grasping algorithms
This booklet includes:
- Easy step by step guideline, plentiful illustrations, and transparent examples
- Real-world thoughts to construct your skills
- Insight into top practices from a veteran internet expert
By Stoyan Stefanov
- Learn why literal notation styles are less complicated choices to functions
- Create items that transcend the fundamental styles of utilizing item literals and functions
- Examine styles that follow in particular to the client-side browser environment